- Your Internet Conference ticket does not include travel, accommodation, internet access or parking.
- If you book for a ticket during any period, full payment must be received in that period to receive the advertised price. Otherwise the lower price will not be honored.
- You will need to make your own travel arrangements. Visit our venue & travel page for some hints.
- If you cannot attend this Conference after you’ve booked, another person is welcome to take your place.
- IMPORTANT: CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
75% refund offered if you cancel up to 28 February, 2015.
50% refund offered if you cancel by March, 2015.
No refunds offered if you cancel during April 2015 or May 2015. You are welcome to send a substitute in your place.
- PeSA will endeavor to honor special meal requests where possible for no additional fee. If the venue advises special requests will attract an extra charge however, delegates will be expected to cover the cost of the special meal should they wish to proceed with it. This would be at the same cost that PeSA is charged.
- PeSA Australia undertake to ensure the event schedule printed is correct at the time of the conference. Due to circumstances outside our control, we may need to alter the schedule and speakers prior to the events and reserve the right to do so without notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event, in which case you will receive a full refund.
- You may be photographed or filmed at a PeSA event and you agree to allow these images to be used unless you expressly opt out in writing.
- You are not allowed to record content at PeSA Internet Conference for any purpose, including later broadcast, without express written consent of PeSA Management.
- PeSA reserve the right to refuse registration or entry to the event for any reason. If this occurs, a full refund will be offered.
PeSA is devoted to promoting the highest levels of professionalism, fairness, honesty, and integrity with respect to online trade, while fostering an atmosphere of participation, creativity, responsibility, and philanthropy among its attendees.