Thanks for your interest in attending PeSA Internet Conference. By registering to attend PeSA Internet Conference, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Your Summit ticket does not include travel, accommodation, internet access or parking.
- If you book for a ticket during any period, full payment must be received in that period to receive the advertised price. Otherwise the earlybird price will not be honored.
- You will need to make your own travel arrangements. Visit our venue & travel page for some hints.
- If you cannot attend this Summit after you’ve booked, another person is welcome to take your place.
- If you cancel your place more than 30 days prior to the event, we will refund the amount you have paid less a $50 administrative cancellation fee per ticket. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing more than 30 days prior to conference starting date.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the event, no refunds can be offered, but substitutes are welcome.
- PeSA will endeavor to honor special meal requests where possible for no additional fee. If the venue advises special requests will attract an extra charge however, delegates will be expected to cover the cost of the special meal should they wish to proceed with it. This would be at the same cost that PeSA is charged.
- PeSA Australia undertake to ensure the event schedule printed is correct at the time of the conference. Due to circumstances outside our control, we may need to alter the schedule and speakers prior to the events and reserve the right to do so without notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event, in which case you will receive a full refund.
- You may be photographed or filmed at a PeSA event and you agree to allow these images to be used unless you expressly opt out in writing.
- You are not allowed to record content at PeSA Internet Conference for any purpose, including later broadcast, without express written consent of PeSA Management.
- PeSA reserve the right to refuse registration or entry to the event for any reason. If this occurs, a full refund will be offered.
PeSA is devoted to promoting the highest levels of professionalism, fairness, honesty, and integrity with respect to online trade, while fostering an atmosphere of participation, creativity, responsibility, and philanthropy among its attendees.
We dislike "get rich quick" & "theorists." We are attracted to facts and best practices. PeSA's charter is to assist the Australian e-commerce industry with vital information and provide the opportunity to network with industry peers.
Thanking our PeSA Internet Conference Bronze Sponsors
Thanking our PeSA Internet Conference Partners
Media Partners & Supporters